2. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
2.1 Information required to use the Hospitoasis Platform.
We collect personal information about you when you use the Spitoasis Platform. Without it, we may not be able to provide all the services requested. This information includes:
• Contact, account and profile information. Such as your first name, last name, phone number, postal address, email address, date of birth and profile picture, which the features you use depend on.
• Identity verification information. Such as images of your official ID (as permitted by applicable law), your ID number or other verification information, a selfie when we verify your identity. If we are given a copy of your ID, we may scan, use and store the information contained in your ID to verify your identity and for security purposes.
2.2 Information you choose to give us.
You may choose to provide us with additional personal information. This information may include:
• Additional profile information. Such as gender, preferred language(s), city and personal description. Some of this information, as indicated in your account settings, is part of your public page and will be public.
• Other information. Such as when you fill out a form, add information to your account, respond to surveys, post on community forums, participate in offers, contact Hospitoasis Platform Support and other Members, enter or manually enter contacts for your address book, provide the your address and/or geographic location or share your experience with us. This may include health-related information that you can share with us.
2.3 Information Collected Automatically Using the Hospitoasis Platform and Our Services.
When you use our Platform and Services, we automatically collect personal and other information. This information may include:
• Location information. Such as the exact or proximity location determined by your IP address, the GPS of your mobile or other device, or other information shared with you, depending on your device settings. We may also collect this information when you are not using the app if you enable it through your device settings or permissions.
• Login data and device information. For, details about how you used the Hospitoasis Platform (including links to third-party applications), IP address, hours and times of access, hardware and software information, device information, event examples, unique identifiers, crash data and the pages with the pages you have viewed or engaged with on the Hospitoasis Platform.
3. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
3.1 Provision, improvement and development of the Hospitoasis Platform. We may process this information to:
• allows you to contact the authorities for any questions/clarifications,
• submit your request,
• perform analysis, debug and conduct research;
• providing training to customers,
• send you messages, updates,
• planning and scheduling your stay based on your requests,
• personalize and customize your experience based on your interaction with our Platform, your profile information and preferences, and
• allow the use of the company’s accommodation products and services.
If you provide us with the details of your contacts, such as your friends or fellow travellers, we may process this information to: (i) facilitate invitations, (ii) share your travel details and facilitate planning of your trip, (iii) detect and prevent fraud, and (iv) facilitate your requests or for any other purpose you authorize.
Analysis and Disclosure of Communications
4. COMPLIANCE WITH LAW, RESPONDING TO LEGAL REQUESTS, PREVENTING HARM, AND PROTECTING OUR RIGHTS.
We may disclose your information to courts, law enforcement agencies, governmental or public authorities, tax authorities, authorized third parties or other Members if and to the extent required or permitted to do so by law or where disclosure is reasonable necessary to: (i) comply with our legal obligations, (ii) comply with a valid legal request (such as a subpoena or court order) or respond to claims asserted against Hospitoasis, (iii) respond to a valid legal request related to a criminal investigation to address alleged or suspected illegal activity or to respond to any other activity that may expose us, you or any of our other users to legal or regulatory liability (iv) to enforce and administer our agreements with our Members, including the Terms, Additional Legal Terms and Policies or (v) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Hospitoasis members;
As the case may be, we may notify Members of legal requests unless: (i) providing notice is prohibited by the legal process itself, by a court order we receive or by applicable law, or (ii) we believe that providing notification would be futile, ineffective, create a risk of injury or bodily harm to an individual or group, or create or increase the risk of fraud or harm to the Hospitoasis Platform, our Members, or expose the group to a claim for obstruction of justice .
The Company undertakes the responsibility to store, maintain and protect your personal data with all legal security procedures in accordance with the provisions of Law 2472/1997 and Law 3471/2006, as applicable and the new European General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 as well as Directive 95/46/EC on personal data protection.
6. DELETION OF DATA.
• We may retain your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as preventing money laundering, detecting and preventing fraud, and enhancing security.
• We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
• Because we take steps to protect data from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, remaining copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time
8. CONTACT US